31561 Table Rock Drive 201 Laguna Beach, CA 92651
2 Bedroom, 1,154 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,154 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Laguna Beach Oceanfront Condo! Captivating ocean and white sandy beach views from this designer perfect beach getaway! As you enter into this coastal retreat located above a beautiful cove you\'ll enjoy the open floor plan of this single level 2 bedroom 2 bath condo. Sand colored wood floors throughout and a stacked stone fireplace invite you to enjoy the sit down ocean views from the living room and large balcony. White cabinetry, stone counters, glass tiled back splash and stainless steel Wolf appliances adorn the kitchen. The stone topped breakfast bar and dining area open to the living room and view to the ocean. Watch the action of the ocean from the master suite and the deck. The master bath has dual sinks with glass tiles and a huge stone shower with dual shower heads. The secondary bedroom is spacious and views to the ocean. The bath is nicely appointed with glass tiled back splash and tub/shower. The one car garage is easily accessible along with additional parking. You can access famous \West Street Beach\ from the private stairs exclusively for the residents of the complex. The community features a clubhouse with billiard room, gym and an outdoor cooking area. The beautiful pool and spa are within the lushly landscaped and private courtyard. Laguna Beach at it\'s finest with World Class beaches, art galleries, entertainment, dining, golf and shopping close.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,154 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $2686
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1960
- Stories: 1
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking Type: Garage, Garage - Front Entry
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Entry, Galley Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Master Bedroom
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Water Heater, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Wood
- Pool Description: Association, Community Pool, In Ground, Fenced, Filtered, Heated, Gunite
- Spa Description: Association, Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Lot Features: Bluff Front
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces: 1
- County: Orange
- Area: SL - South Laguna
- Community: south laguna bluffs (slb)
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Gym/Ex Room, Club House, Billiard Room, Card Room, Meeting Room, Storage Area, Trash, Water, Dues Paid Monthly, Pet Rules, Pets Permitted, Weight Limit
- Association: 1
- HOA Fee: $658 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Street Lighting
Directions: Pacific Coast Highway to Table Rock west towards ocean.
Listing courtesy of HOM Sotheby\'s International
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.