1539 Caribbean Way Laguna Beach, CA 92651
4 Bedroom, 3,598 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,598 Sq Ft
- 5 full, 1 half
THIS CUSTOM CONTEMPORARY HOME WITH INSPIRING OCEAN VIEWS FROM BOTH LEVELS WAS JUST RECREATED. COMPLETED IN 2018, THE APPROX. 3600 SF HOME WAS THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED BY LOCAL ARCHITECT MARSHALL ININNS, AND IS ONE OF ONLY A FEW NEWLY BUILT/REBUILT PROPERTIES IN THE CITY. THE OPEN FLOOR PLAN WITH INDOOR/OUTDOOR LIVING AND ABUNDANT LIGHT ALLOWS FOR MAXIMUM ENJOYMENT OF LAGUNA'S FANTASTIC CLIMATE. LOCATED IN THE PRESTIGIOUS COMMUNITY OF MYSTIC HILLS, IT SITS ON A QUIET STREET-TO-STREET LOT AND IS ONLY A SHORT DISTANCE TO THE VILLAGE WITH ITS BEAUTIFUL BEACHES, BOUTIQUE SHOPPING, DIVERSE RESTAURANTS, AND RENOWNED GALLERIES. AS WELL, THERE ARE MILES OF HIKING TRAILS, PROTECTED WILDERNESS AND PARKS CLOSE BY.
THE 8' GLASS ENTRY DOOR OPENS TO ONE OF THE LARGEST GREAT ROOMS IN LAGUNA BEACH FEATURING 15' CEILINGS. OVER 50' OF SLIDING DOORS OPEN THE ROOM TO A SPACIOUS OCEAN VIEW DECK WHERE YOU CAN ENTERTAIN OR SIMPLY RELAX AND WATCH THE SAILBOATS OR SPOT THE OCCASIONAL WHALE. THE OPEN CHEF'S KITCHEN FEATURES SUBZERO, WOLF AND BOSCH APPLIANCES, WHITE CABINETRY AND ARIEL QUARTZ COUNTERTOPS.
THE MASTER SUITE HAS BEAUTIFUL OCEAN VIEWS, SPA INSPIRED BATHROOM WITH CARRARA MARBLE STEAM SHOWER. CONFIGURED AS THREE BEDROOMS + OFFICE. BEDROOMS ARE ENSUITE WITH CARRARA MARBLE SHOWER OR TUB. THE DOWNSTAIRS FAMILY/MEDIA ROOM INCLUDES AN ATTACHED BATH FOR POSSIBLE BEDROOM CONVERSION.
TECHNOLOGY INCLUDES SMART HOME CONTROLS FOR LIGHTING AND CLIMATE CONTROL, PREWIRED FOR SOUND.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,598 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1109
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 2
- Year Built: 2017
- Lot Size: 7,600 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Two Door, Garage Door Opener, No Driveway
- Rooms: Family Room, Foyer, Great Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Office, Separate Family Room, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Home Automation System, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Sump Pump, Wired for Data, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Water Heater, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, High Efficiency Water Heater, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Gas
- Flooring: Tile
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: Landscaped, Lot 6500-9999, Park Nearby, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers Timer
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Dual, Zoned, Gas, Energy Star, High Efficiency
- Heating: Central Furnace, Zoned, Forced Air, Energy Star, High Efficiency
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary, Custom Built
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Orange
- Area: LV - Laguna Village
- Community: mystic hills (mh)
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System, Fire Sprinklers, Wired for Alarm System
- Elementary School: TOTW
- Junior High School: THURST
- High School: LAGBEA
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks
Directions: Park / Tahiti / Caribbean
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.