26015 Narbonne Avenue 14 Lomita, CA 90717
2 Bedroom, 810 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 810 Sq Ft
- 1 full
This end unit only shares 1 common wall and nobody above offering 2 generously sized bedrooms, spacious living room which is bright and airy,
nice kitchen with tile counter top and laminate flooring, two side by side gated parking spaces conveniently located close to the entrance and a private storage area. This complex only has 24 units, offering a nice community pool and spa ( opportunity to enjoy peaceful and quiet times relaxing with family and friends) recreation room, BBQ area, beautifully maintained grounds and low HOA fees. Located south of Pacific Coast Hwy at the top of Narbonne just below Rolling Hills. Close to schools, public transportation, restaurants and market. This unit will not last so please submit your offers !
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 810 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $383
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Full Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1974
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 40,567 SqFt
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Assigned, Carport, Carport Attached, Covered Parking, Gated, Street
- Rooms: Kitchen, Living Room
- Interior: Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Formica Counters, Living Room Balcony, Tile Counters
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Stove, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Flooring: Laminate
- Pool Description: Association, Community Pool, In Ground, Heated
- Spa Description: Association, In Ground
- Roof: Composition
- Lot Features: Near Public Transit
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Construction: Stucco
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Wall Heater
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 121 - Lomita
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Outdoor Cooking Area, Recreational Multipurpose Room, Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Water, Dues Paid Monthly
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Gated Community, Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee: $200 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks
Directions: south of Pacific Coast Hwy/east of Crenshaw Blvd
Listing courtesy of Leader One Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.