2312 250th Street Lomita, CA 90717
4 Bedroom, 2,378 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,378 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Welcome to this beautiful home situated in the lovely City of Lomita. This two story, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2, 378 sq ft. home is filled with charm and an abundance of comfortable living space. As you enter this bright and sunny home, you will find a large front room with vaulted ceilings, a stone fireplace, and spacious formal dinning room for family gatherings. The open kitchen has newer cabinets, granite counter tops and a large family room just adjacent which compliments the kitchen well. As you wander upstairs you will find a grand master bedroom with a walk in closet, master bathroom, and vaulted ceilings. Just down the hall you have two spacious guest bedrooms that also have vaulted ceilings and plenty of closet space. Meticulously landscaped back yard perfect for entertaining, includes RV or boat parking. Shopping and restaurants are all within a few minutes away. Torrance Crossroads and Rolling Hills Plaza are less than a mile away, while Del Amo Fashion Center is only 10 minutes away.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,378 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $336
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1978
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 5,563 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway - Concrete, Garage - Front Entry, RV Access/Parking
- Rooms: Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+)
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room
- Flooring: Carpet
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Block, Good Condition, Vinyl
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Park Nearby
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Construction: Concrete, Drywall Walls, Glass, Stucco
- Exterior Description: Awning, Rain Gutters
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 121 - Lomita
- Junior High School: Flemming
- High School: Narbonne
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: Narbonne & 250th St.
Listing courtesy of Re/Max Estate Properties
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.