24519 Falena Avenue Lomita, CA 90717
3 Bedroom, 1,778 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,778 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Two-story, three bedroom/three bath home located in an established community of Lomita. Offering approx. 1778 square feet of living space, the floor plan features a large living room with fireplace and a separate family room with wet bar tucked privately behind closet doors. Formal dining room. Kitchen with gas range, hood, double oven and ceramic tile counters with a pass through to the family room- great for entertaining. Upstairs is the master bedroom with master bath, two guest rooms and guest bath. Rear yard with roof covered concrete slab patio enclosed by low rock walls. Fruit tree and private feel- lots of potential for your landscape ideas. Attached 2-car garage with laundry hookups. Easy access to schools, shopping, restaurants, entertainment and freeways for commuters. Ideal home for a full makeover with great layout!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,778 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $323
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1964
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 5,042 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Garage
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Separate Family Room
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Ceramic Counters
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Water Heater Unit
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Wood
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Brick, Wood
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Lot-Level/Flat
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Construction: Stucco
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 121 - Lomita
- Elementary School: President
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: Accessible from 247th St, 246th St or 244th St
Listing courtesy of Allison James Estates & Homes
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.