3450 Marna Avenue Long Beach, CA 90808
5 Bedroom, 2,230 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,230 Sq Ft
- 3 full
This beautiful home is waiting for a new family. Located on one of the quietest tree lined streets in El Dorado Park Estates, this model 202 home features 5 beds, & 3 baths. From the driveway with it\'s brick ribbon trim until the time you cross the threshold you\'ll know this is a great floor plan. From the main floor bedroom & bath (which could be a home office, space for a live-in, or a guest room that is away from the family bedrooms) to the beautiful hardwood floors & the fireplace in the living room you are going to like what you see. The living room is large & open to the dining room & has sliding doors to the private backyard. The dining room also has sliding doors to the backyard. The kitchen has been upgraded with quartz counter tops & pillow top subway tile on the back splash. There are tile floors in the kitchen and the family room. The kitchen is open to the family room, also with sliding doors to the backyard. You are going to love the crown molding throughout, just an extra touch. Upstairs you\'ll find wood floors in the hall and new carpet in all the bedrooms. The hall bathroom is upgraded with 2 sinks & glass shower surround. The large master suite features a fireplace. The backyard features a large patio & is very private. This home is move in ready, fresh paint inside & outside, newer dual pane windows, partial copper plumbing & a brand new AC system. There is a large patio & pergola in the backyard & an attached 2 car garage. What else could you want?
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,230 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $390
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1962
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 5,632 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener, Shared Driveway
- Rooms: Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Separate Family Room
- Interior: Ceiling Fan
- Other Appliances: Continuous Clean Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Lot Features: Front Yard, Landscaped, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers Timer
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Construction: Stucco
- Exterior Description: Rain Gutters
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Available
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 42 - El Dorado Park
- Community: eldorado (eld)
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Newcomb
- Junior High School: Newcomb
- High School: Millikan
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: From Wardlow, north on Lama turn right on Tarma, left on Marna property is on the right
Listing courtesy of Main Street Realtors
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.