4401 E Harvey Way Long Beach, CA 90808
3 Bedroom, 2,728 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,728 Sq Ft
- 3 full
One of a kind Classic Spanish home in Lakewood Village. Many features of the original 1935 home were preserved wherever possible in the 2015 remodel. Open the original front door you gaze upon the sunny & spacious Living Room with 10ft high ceiling, Fireplace, Recessed lights and french doors to patios. Original Library with bookshelves is your formal dining area. Off the Kitchen is another dining area with the original 1935 Spanish tile. New Kitchen with Granite counters & Butlers Pantry opens to the Family Room with access to the patio. 1/2 Bath and Laundry is conveniently located adjacent to the Butler\'s Pantry. The East wing of this spectacular home has a Master Suite with a large closet and Custom Master Bath. The other two large bedrooms have private patios and share a New Hall BA with a tub/shower combo. This open floor plan has 3 patios perfect for entertaining..
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,728 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $337
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1935
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 8,539 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway - Concrete, Garage, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Single Door, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Entry, Family Room, Great Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom
- Interior: High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Outdoors
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Landscaped, Lawn, Near Public Transit, Sprinkler System
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Electric
- Heating: Central Furnace, Natural Gas
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Mediterranean
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 29 - Lakewood Village
- Community: lakewood village (lkvl)
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
- Elementary School: Twain
- Junior High School: Bancroft
- High School: Lakewood
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: Lakewood and Harvey
Listing courtesy of Main Street Realtors
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.