220 35th Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 4,260 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 4,260 Sq Ft
- 5 full, 1 half
Quintessential beach home in popular North Manhattan Beach, minutes from LAX, seconds from the engrossing Pacific Ocean and milliseconds from shops and restaurants in popular North Manhattan Beach. Constructed by innovative builder, Steve Lazar, for himself originally, this home boasts panoramic ocean views from Malibu to Catalina, top of the line appliances, custom lighting and audio system, many built-ins, a smart-home automation system and you name it. First class all the way with designer touches everywhere. The ground floor has a den which opens via Nana doors to the front â€œyardâ€ or patio on a walk street. The patio includes a waterfall emanating from a â€œriverâ€ which meanders itâ€™s way down the side of the house from the 8â€™ front door and a fire pit for those romantic nights by the melodic ocean. The second floor has 4 bedrooms; a master suit with a sitting area, balcony and a comfy den. The living area on the top has Nanawall retractable glass doors which open to a balcony with WOW ocean views, a dining room and kitchen, also with ocean ganders. The den by the kitchen overlooks a balcony with a built-in bbq and once again, that ever-present ocean.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,260 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1702
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2008
- Lot Size: 2,698 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Driveway - Concrete, Garage - Rear Entry, Private
- Rooms: Den, Entry, Family Room, Galley Kitchen, Jack & Jill, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Suite, Separate Family Room, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Dumbwaiter, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Home Automation System, Living Room Balcony, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Storage Space, Sump Pump, Sunken Living Room, Track Lighting, Vacuum Central, Wet Bar, Wired for Dat
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Stucco Wall
- Lot Features: Front Yard, Landscaped, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers On Side, Walkstreet
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- House Faces/Primary View: North
- Construction: Drywall Walls, Plaster, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Forced Air, Radiant
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Security: Closed Circuit TV, Fire and Smoke Detection System, Fire Sprinklers, Security Lights, Security System, Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: GRANDV
- Junior High School: MANBEA
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: Highland & 35th St
Listing courtesy of Vista Sothebyâ€™s Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.