3008 Corte Portofino Newport Beach, CA 92660
3 Bedroom, 2,269 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,269 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
First time on market in 25 years! Located in the private, guard gated community of Newport Canyon, this beautifully renovated two-story home is an excellent turnkey opportunity in Newport Beach. Completely updated and custom 3-bedroom/2.5-bath single family home on an oversized lot with an incredibly private backyard. The bright kitchen includes granite counter tops and LED lighting which directly opens to the family room. The family room offers a custom mantle gas fireplace and opens directly to the backyard. The large yard offers a custom Jacuzzi spa, fountain, built in bbq and lush landscape for private entertaining. The garage has finished floors and lots of custom storage. This home also includes a infrared sauna located in the garage. Located upstairs, the large master bedroom boasts a vaulted ceiling and a completely renovated sitting room, en suite bath with contemporary fixtures, large closets and a huge walk-in closet. The backyard is accessible from the kitchen and family room. Enjoy all the amenities of this quiet and private community including spa as well as close proximity to the Back Bay and some of the best hiking trails, dining, shopping, and attractions Newport Beach has to offer.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,269 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $587
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1987
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 3,575 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Garage, Garage - Front Entry
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Dressing Area, Entry, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Retreat
- Interior: Block Walls, Granite Counters, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Gas
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Community Pool
- Lot Features: Front Yard, Garden, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Sewer: Sewer Paid
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Orange
- Area: NV - East Bluff - Harbor View
- Community: newport north villas (nnvl)
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Maintenance Grounds
- Association: 1
- Security: 24 Hour Security, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Gated Community, Gated with Guard, Guarded, Security System, Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Lincoln
- Junior High School: Corona Del Mar
- High School: Corona Del Mar
- HOA Fee: $330 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks
Directions: Jamboree to University Rd, Right on La Vida, Right on La Salud, Newport Canyon on the right.
Listing courtesy of Surterre Properties
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.