2300 Windward Lane Newport Beach, CA 92660
4 Bedroom, 3,050 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,050 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Located on a wonderful 10, 200+ square foot lot, this stylish home has plenty of space for everyone. A gated courtyard entrance provides for privacy and security. The entry foyer is two story and has abundant natural light. The living room and dining room flow seamlessly together, and the kitchen opens to the family room, which has a cozy fireplace, a wet bar, and doors to the back yard space. A main level bedroom and bathroom makes for a perfect guest room or office. The second level of the home has three spacious bedrooms including a master suite with vaulted ceilings, en-suite bath with dual vanity and plenty of closet space. The backyard is generously sized and includes a refreshing pool and spa, conversation areas, mature landscape and trees, and a nice blend of patio space and grass for the pets and/or kids! Completing the home is a three car garage and a location that is second to none-close to the Back Bay Trail System, schools, parks & shopping. The sandy beaches of Newport are a just a stone\'s throw away. If you are looking for a new home with all the right space where you can add your personal touch, look no further! Welcome home to 2300 Windward Lane.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,050 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $557
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1974
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 10,264 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Driveway, Garage
- Rooms: Family Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Recessed Lighting, Two Story Ceilings, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, In Ground
- Spa Description: In Ground, Private
- Lot Features: Landscaped, Lawn, Lot 10000-19999 Sqft
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Orange
- Area: N7 - West Bay - Santa Ana Heights
- Community: bonnie bay highland homes (ubhh)
- Security: Wired for Alarm System
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: Irvine Ave to Windward
Listing courtesy of Villa Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.