1533 Antigua Way Newport Beach, CA 92660
5 Bedroom, 4,585 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 4,585 Sq Ft
- 5 full, 1 half
READY TO CREATE YOUR DREAM HOME? This magnificent well built home of 4585 sq ft awaits your design and creativity. The home sits on a 12, 100 square foot corner lot. Originally a 6 bed/6 bath home, in the past one of the bedrooms was converted into an office/den and the 6th bathroom was converted into a photography darkroom. Please note that the darkroom is still equipped with the plumbing if you wish to convert it back. Plenty of space in the huge back yard to add a pool. I am happy to share that this home has a standard 4 CAR GARAGE with direct access into the home. WOW! The home is in original condition.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,585 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $653
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1966
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 11,200 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Driveway Level, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Rooms: Converted Bedroom, Family Room, Formal Entry, Galley Kitchen, Guest/Maid\'s Quarters, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Multi-Level Bedroom, Office, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Balcony, Pantry, Unfurnished
- Fireplace: 1, Den, Living Room
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Block
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Lawn, Level with Street, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Dual
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air
- Sewer: Sewer Paid
- Power On or Off: Colonial
- Parking Spaces: 8
- County: Orange
- Area: N7 - West Bay - Santa Ana Heights
- Community: baycrest south (bcso)
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Preserve/Public Land, Sidewalks, Storm Drains
Directions: Irvine Blvd to Mariners to Antigua. Home is on the corner
Listing courtesy of Douglas Elliman Of California,
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.