18 Harbor Island Newport Beach, CA 92660
6 Bedroom, 14,200 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 14,200 Sq Ft
- 12 full, 4 half
A landmark promontory location defining the spirit of the Newport Harbor â€“ 18 Harbor Island. Here classic architectural structure meets a forward-thinking design aesthetic, creating a one-of-a-kind waterfront treasure with over 300 feet of bay frontage. With clean lines, open space and purity of form the re-mastered residence with a total building size of approximately 16, 000 square feet lives graciously with large-scale rooms and a panorama of sublime water views. Beautifully and tastefully appointed the exquisite finishes and custom refinements are flawlessly employed. Abundant natural light cascades throughout the formal and informal spaces, illuminating the myriad bespoke details of this transformed neoclassic home. The grand-scale of the interior balances seamlessly with multiple exterior limestone terraces, flowing gardens, and a magnificent pool surrounded by the glistening waterfront and captivating, lively views of the harbor turning basin. A newly reconstructed yacht accommodation for a craft in excess of 120 feet, as well as additional boats and water toys is sited along the western portion of the estate grounds. Rich with history, the guard gated Harbor Island enclave is perhaps the most coveted address along the waterfront in Southern California. Poised at the islandâ€™s tip and transcending all others, the space and views afforded by this distinguished residence cannot be replicated.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 14,200 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $4225
- Total Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 12
- Full Baths: 8
- Half Baths: 4
- Year Built: 1990
- Stories: 3
- Lot Size: 22,461 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 8
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway - Pavers, Garage, See Remarks
- Rooms: Basement, Bonus Room, Center Hall, Den, Dressing Area, Entry, Exercise Room, Family Room, Formal Entry, Game Room, Great Room, Guest/Maid\'s Quarters, Kitchen, Laundry, Library, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Media Room, Office, See Remarks, Walk-In Close
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Balcony, Bar, Built-Ins, Elevator, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Home Automation System, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Stone Counters, Storage Space, Wired for Data, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Built In Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Grill, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Self Cleaning Oven, Vented Exhaust Fan, Warmer Oven Drawer
- Fireplace: 1, Dining Room, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Fire Pit, See Remarks
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, In Ground, Pool Cover
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Landscaped, Lawn, Lot 20000-39999 Sqft, Sprinkler System
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- Exterior Description: Barbecue Private, Boat Slip, Dock Private, Lighting, Pier
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Zoned, See Remarks
- Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces: 10
- County: Orange
- Area: N9 - Lower Newport Bay - Balboa Island
- Community: harbor island (hari)
- Community Features: Guard, Security, Controlled Access
- Association: 1
- Security: 24 Hour Security, Gated Community, Gated with Guard, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wired for Alarm System
- HOA Fee: $13150 Annually
- HOA Fee Includes: Urban
Directions: Off Bayside Drive to Harbor Island Gate
Listing courtesy of Pacific Sotheby\'s Int\'l Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.