1807 Port Margate Place Newport Beach, CA 92660
4 Bedroom, 2,324 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,324 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
Popular 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath Palermo model located in the highly desirable Port Street neighborhood. This â€œinner-loopâ€ model is known for its spacious kitchen opening to a well-designed family room as well as formal living and dining room. The upstairs features the largest master suite of all of the original models in addition to three bedrooms and a shared bathroom. A few of the many upgrades include wood floors, granite counters in the kitchen, vaulted ceilings, and an open family room to the kitchen. The backyard includes an expansive deck that overlooks the oversized backyard, which showcases the homeâ€™s 6700 square foot lot, and seamlessly flows between the kitchen and family room. Enjoy all of the Port Streets have to offer including community clubhouses, pools, greenbelt and award-winning Andersen Elementary.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,324 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $936
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1968
- Lot Size: 6,760 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway - Concrete, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Single Door
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Entry, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite
- Interior: Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Granite Counters, Recessed Lighting, Tile Counters
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Recirculated Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood
- Pool Description: Association, Community Pool
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Close to Clubhouse, Front Yard, Lawn, Level with Street, Lot 6500-9999, Lot Shape-Rectangular, Park Nearby, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Sewer Paid
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Orange
- Area: NV - East Bluff - Harbor View
- Community: harbor view homes (hvhm)
- Community Features: Pool, Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Club House, Dues Paid Semi-Annually
- Association: 1
- Elementary School: ANDERS2
- Junior High School: CODEMA
- High School: CODEMA
- HOA Fee: $115 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Storm Drains, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: Newport Hills Drive to Port Margate (1800 Block)
Listing courtesy of Surterre Properties Inc.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.