1855 Port Manleigh Place Newport Beach, CA 92660
3 Bedroom, 2,849 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,849 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
Ideally located, this inner-loop Port Street home is steps away from the neighborhoodâ€™s charming greenbelt, award-winning Andersen Elementary & resort style clubhouse with pool. This home is a 3-bed, 3.5-bath, air-conditioned home with immense curbside appeal. The interior corner lot provides the home with abundant privacy & comfortable space. At almost 3, 000 square feet, this home features rich travertine stone that is complemented by gorgeous wood floors & furniture quality built-ins throughout. The spacious kitchen boasts granite countertops, custom cabinets & a large island that is used as the cooktop. Together the kitchen & family room are lined with French windows & doors that draw in a huge amount of natural light. A key feature to this home is the main level master suite that features vaulted ceilings, custom built-ins & dual walk-in closets. The master bath is fashioned with beautiful tile, dual vanities, walk-in steam shower & jetted tub. Additionally, a second main level room can be utilized as an office or nursery. The second level has two oversized bedrooms each with en suite bathrooms & custom closets. A popular bonus room on the second floor can serve as a media or playroom. The beautifully manicured backyard features an outdoor fireplace, built-in BBQ, two peaceful fountains & low maintenance artificial grass. The garage is fully customized with built-in cabinets. This home is an exceptional opportunity to get into one of Newport Beachâ€™s finest neighborhoods.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,849 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $876
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1970
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 6,510 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway - Concrete, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Single Door
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Entry, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Office, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Wainscoting
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Built In Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Vented Exhaust Fan, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Outdoors
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: Association, Community Pool
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Close to Clubhouse, Front Yard, Greenbelt, Landscaped, Lawn, Level with Street, Lot 6500-9999, Park Nearby, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two, Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Sewer Paid
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Orange
- Area: NV - East Bluff - Harbor View
- Community: harbor view homes (hvhm)
- Community Features: Pool, Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Playground, Club House, Dues Paid Semi-Annually
- Association: 1
- Elementary School: ANDERS2
- Junior High School: CODEMA
- High School: CODEMA
- HOA Fee: $115 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Foothills, Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: Newport Hills Drive to Port Manleigh (1800 Block)
Listing courtesy of Surterre Properties Inc.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.