1049 Granville Drive Newport Beach, CA 92660
3 Bedroom, 2,640 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 2,640 Sq Ft
- 3 full
FORE!!!!!!! This beautiful home is located along the 9th fairway of the very exclusive Newport Beach Country Club in the GATED community of GRANVILLE! Enjoy the smell of the ocean, the endless sunsets and cool ocean breezes from your new home! Featuring a main level home with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths this home includes an open floor concept with nearly 2700 sqft of living space.The exterior includes a main entry courtyard, private patio on the 9th fairway and private master courtyard. Walk to Fashion Island and a short drive to Balboa Island or Corona Del Mar, this home is definitely a trophy location! Come see us today!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 2,640 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $748
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1971
- Lot Size: 4,000 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.09
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Entry, Formal Entry, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Tile Counters
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Garbage Disposal, Gas Stove, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Pool Description: Association
- Spa Description: Association
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Lot Features: Cul-De-Sac
- Building Levels Description: One
- Construction: Concrete, Drywall Walls, Glass
- Exterior Description: Rain Gutters
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Laundry
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Orange
- Area: NV - East Bluff - Harbor View
- Community: granville (grnv)
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Club House
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Gated Community, Gated with Guard, Smoke Detector
- Gated: Gra
- HOA Fee: $740 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Golf Course, Street Lighting, Urban
Directions: Newport Center to Granville, enter gate
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Beachside
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.