5 Nautical Mile Drive Newport Beach, CA 92663
4 Bedroom, 1,866 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,866 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
Newer coastal community close to the beach, restaurants, and freeway. The newest in design that is the trend of an urban innovation design of townhouse living with very low maintenance. This is an End Unit with a lot of sun exposure and an open feeling of being part of the outdoors. A great oversized Chef\'s kitchen with plenty of counter space and cabinets for all your kitchen needs. Granite counter tops with decorator stone backsplash has a very large island with seating for 4 included are Gourmet appliances. Dining room area is open to a great living room with a fireplace and surround sound. Lots of windows with customized woven weave shades, fan lighting and can lighting throughout, Nook for a desk or hutch. Distressed hardwood floors and carpet in the bedrooms, hallway and staircase. Washer/dryer area on the 3rd floor by the 3 bedrooms. All bathrooms have upgraded tile. Great outdoor patio area for dining or entertaining. Built-ins in the garage with direct access to the unit. Plenty of storage under the staircase. Sitting area in the complex with a fireplace. Gated community.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,866 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $482
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2005
- Stories: 3
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Built-In Storage, Direct Garage Access, Garage, Garage - Rear Entry, Garage - Single Door, Private
- Rooms: Entry, Great Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Ceramic Counters, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Tile Counters, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Oven, Gas Stove, Gas Water Heater, Water Heater Central
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Fence Type: Block
- Lot Features: Cul-De-Sac, Near Public Transit, Walkstreet
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- Construction: Stucco, Wood Siding
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: Electricity - On Property
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Craftsman
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Orange
- Area: N6 - Newport Heights
- Community: one nautical mile (onml)
- Community Features: Fire Pit, Maintenance Grounds, Dues Paid Monthly, Controlled Access
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Sprinklers, Gated Community, Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Newport Heights
- Junior High School: Ensign
- High School: Newport Harbor
- HOA Fee: $295 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks
Directions: Superior and turn East on 15th Street. Nautical gate half way down the street.
Listing courtesy of Villa Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.