27 Seascape Drive 47 Newport Beach, CA 92663
2 Bedroom, 1,063 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,063 Sq Ft
- 2 full, 1 half
Don\'t miss out on the BEST condo community in Newport Beach. This home is only minutes to the new Sunset Ridge Park, and the beach! When you walk through the front door you enter the family room with a gas fireplace and new laminate wood floors. The guest bath is downstairs and was just redone with new flooring and quartz countered vanity. The renovated kitchen has custom white shaker cabinets, with granite counters and subway tile backsplash. The outdoor space is just off of the kitchen and is perfect for entertaining. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom that is spacious with vaulted ceilings. The master bath has both a tub and shower along with an updated vanity with granite counters. The second room could be used as a guest room, office, or bedroom and is complete with a walk-in closet. This is in a highly desirable area close to the best schools, dining, and of course the beach!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,063 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $555
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 1
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1973
- Stories: 2
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up
- Interior: Granite Counters, Recessed Lighting
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Gas Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room
- Flooring: Laminate
- Pool Description: Association, Community Pool, In Ground, Heated
- Spa Description: In Ground
- Roof: Shingle
- Fence Type: Vinyl
- Lot Features: Close to Clubhouse, Park Nearby, Patio Home
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Unknown
- Power On or Off: Cape Cod
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Orange
- Area: N6 - Newport Heights
- Community: seawind condos (seaw)
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Trash, Water
- Association: 1
- Elementary School: Newport Heights
- Junior High School: Ensign
- High School: Newport Harbor
- HOA Fee: $515 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks
Directions: Superior - take a right on Ticonderoga, then right on Seascape. Unit is in the back near the garages
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res. Brokerage
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.