20 Vincennes Newport Coast, CA 92657
5 Bedroom, 4,691 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 4,691 Sq Ft
- 6 full, 1 half
Private and spacious, this Rivage home is located in guard gated Newport Ridge North, an exclusive enclave of Newport Coast. With meticulous attention to every detail and the finest finishes throughout. This home is a modified floor plan, which has been renovated and professionally designed with today\'s trending color schemes. Richard Marshall wood floors throughout the home accented by beautiful baseboards and crown molding. A professional custom kitchen with top grade appliances that include a built-in SubZero, Wolf range; Dual Miele dishwashers, Thermador warming drawer, ULine cooling drawers, Wolf microwave and a double oven. Other details in the kitchen include custom soft-close cabinets with custom hardware and quartz countertops. This space is completed with a quarter rotunda nook with built-in seating. Kitchen is open to family room with an inviting fireplace, abundant natural light and custom-built entertainment center. Upstairs an updated master bedroom with fireplace in the retreat accompanied by a lavish master bath complete with radiant heated floors and dual closets with custom organizers. Enjoy the California lifestyle in this beautifully designed backyard with an island inspired outdoor kitchen a private pool, rock slide and spa. A dance studio with dancers flooring and a dedicated private workout studio. Close to world-class shopping and entertainment along with award-winning schools.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,691 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $789
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Full Baths: 5
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2001
- Lot Size: 11,060 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway Level, Garage, Porte-Cochere
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Bonus Room, Dance Studio, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Formal Entry, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Office, Retreat, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Balcony, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Crown Moldings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Storage Space, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Built In Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Vented Exhaust Fan
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Master Retreat, Outdoors
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, In Ground, Waterfall, Heated
- Spa Description: Heated, In Ground, Private
- Roof: Concrete
- Fence Type: Block
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Lot 10000-19999 Sqft, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers Timer
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Construction: Stucco
- Exterior Description: Barbecue Private, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V Other - See Remarks, Electricity - On Property
- Cooling System: Central, Zoned
- Heating: Central Furnace, Zoned
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Sewer Paid
- Utility Information: Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: French
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Orange
- Area: N26 - Newport Coast
- Community: rivage (nrrv)
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Barbecue, Playground, Tennis, Sport Court, Club House, Guard, Security
- Association: 1
- Security: 24 Hour Security, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Gated Community, Gated with Guard, Security System, Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Newport Coast
- Junior High School: Corona Del Mar
- High School: Corona Del Mar
- HOA Fee: $430 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Preserve/Public Land, Sidewalks, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: Chambord/Bonita Canyon
Listing courtesy of Surterre Properties Inc.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.