10 Via Rubino Newport Coast, CA 92657
4 Bedroom, 4,500 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 4,500 Sq Ft
- 5 full, 1 half
This is your opportunity to be in the highly sought-after guard gated community of Perazul in Newport Coast. Perched at the top of Newport Coast with stunning panoramic front views from Catalina to Los Angeles from both levels. This residence underwent a 1-year contemporary transformation in 2016-2017 which included many high-end finishes. Entering the front courtyard, you see coastline and city views through walls of glass. The 4, 500 square foot home features 4 Bedrooms (including a very desirable main floor bedroom) and 4.5 baths, a large teen room and a very spacious 3 car garage. The expansive master suite boasts panoramic views, a large retreat. The master bathroom has a new air tub and large walk in shower. Also, on the second level are 2 additional bedroom suites on each side of the teen room. The kitchen has been completely reconfigured and includes Viking appliances, new bi-fold pass through windows and bi-fold doors, new cabinetry and countertops and wine refrigeration. The kitchen opens up to the adjacent family room which also has additional bi-fold doors. Both rooms open to the heated outdoor California/living room complete with speakers, TV enclosure and electric curtains. This amazing home has many great features including solar panels, 3 fireplaces, custom barbecue area and 3 courtyards. This is truly a must see!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,500 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1222
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1999
- Lot Size: 12,079 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Garage
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Entry, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Office, Retreat, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Granite Counters, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Vacuum Central
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Barbecue, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Outdoors, Gas, Gas Starter
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood
- Pool Description: Association, Community Pool
- Spa Description: Association, Community
- Roof: Spanish Tile
- Fence Type: Block, Glass
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Lot 10000-19999 Sqft
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Builder/Manufacturer: Taylor Woodrow Homes, Inc
- Exterior Description: Barbecue Private
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Orange
- Area: N26 - Newport Coast
- Subdivision: Perazul
- Community: perazul (perz)
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Barbecue, Picnic Area, Playground, Tennis, Club House, Guard
- Association: 1
- Security: 24 Hour Security, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System, Gated Community, Gated with Guard
- Elementary School: NEWCOA
- Junior High School: CODEMA
- High School: CODEMA
- HOA Fee: $347 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: North on Newport Coast Dr., right on Vista Ridge Rd., Left on Ocean Heights, Left on Via Rubino
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res. Brokerage
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.