7 Rim Ridge Newport Coast, CA 92657
7 Bedroom, 9,982 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 9,982 Sq Ft
- 10 full, 1 half
This home boasts breathtaking vibrant views of the Pacific Ocean, Catalina, Balboa Pier, Newport Bay, and the famed Pelican Hills Golf Course(8th hole North course). This entertainer\'s estate designed by local architect Brion Jeannette features a highly functional floor plan for both living & entertaining. There are a total of 7 bedrooms all with their own bathrooms. On the main level you will be captivated with breathtaking views from the sprawling great room, chef\'s kitchen & spacious dining room with round table with seating for up to 12 people. Also on the main level is a well appointed office and guest suite that\'s complete with a kitchenette and in-suite bathroom. Two separate staircases connects you upstairs where most of the homes bedrooms(4) are situated. The glass elevator also provide beautiful access to all 3 levels. The Master Suite welcomes you with a private veranda & resort like bathroom with steam shower & jetted spa tub. Three of the upstairs bedrooms feature balcony\'s to enjoy one of a kind ocean and city views. Escape downstairs where you will find a home gym, media/lounge room, sauna, 2 additional bedrooms and a mirrored wall multi-purpose room. This estate sits on an expansive lot, with enough space to enjoy the outdoors. Half court basketball court & a very spacious pool with a lap lane. This timeless estate is surely going to meet the needs of the most refined and well deserving residents
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 9,982 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1342
- Total Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 10
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 5
- Year Built: 2007
- Stories: 3
- Lot Size: 19,800 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Gated
- Rooms: Entry, Family Room, Formal Entry, Foyer, Game Room, Great Room, Guest/Maid\'s Quarters, Kitchen, Laundry, Library, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Office, Sauna, Separate Family Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Balcony, Block Walls, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Coffered Ceiling(s), Copper Plumbing Full, Electronic Air Cleaner, Elevator, Granite Counters, Living Room Balcony, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Wired for Data, Wired for Soun
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Instant Hot Water, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Gas, Great Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone
- Pool Description: Association, Private, In Ground, Negative Edge/Infinity Pool, Heated, Heated with Gas
- Spa Description: Community, Heated, In Ground, Private
- Roof: Spanish Tile
- Fence Type: Block, Glass, Masonry, Stucco Wall
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Lawn, Level with Street, Lot 10000-19999 Sqft, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers On Side, Sprinklers Timer
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- House Faces/Primary View: Northeast
- Construction: Concrete, Steel
- Exterior Description: Barbecue Private, Koi Pond, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V for Spa, 220V In Kitchen, 220V In Laundry
- Cooling System: Central, Dual, Zoned, Electric
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Orange
- Area: N26 - Newport Coast
- Community: pelican hill (ncph)
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Barbecue, Club House
- Association: 1
- Security: 24 Hour Security, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Sprinklers, Gated Community, Gated with Guard, Smoke Detector, Wired for Alarm System
- Elementary School: Newport Coast
- Junior High School: Corona Del Mar
- High School: Corona Del Mar
- HOA Fee: $819 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lighting
Directions: Newport Coast Drive / RIGHT Pelican Hill North / RIGHT Pelican Hill Circle(gate) / RIGHT Premier Pt. / RIGHT Rim Ridge
Listing courtesy of Re/Max Premier Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.