92 Sidra Cove Newport Coast, CA 92657
3 Bedroom, 3,426 Sqft, Townhouse
- Homes for Sale
- 3,426 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
Welcome to 92 Sidra Cove located in the guard gated community of Crystal Cove. This split level home is perched on a unique front row peninsula location with one-of-a-kind 200 degree unobstructed Ocean, Sunsets over Catalina Island and coastline views from Abalone Point to Palos Verdes and beyond, and is offered for the 1st time since new. Totaling 3, 426 sq ft (ARCHITECTURAL PLANS ARE INCLUDED TO EXPAND TO 4, 073 SQ FT) this private 3 bed 3 bath home is all about the views! Every level and every room has relaxing blue water views and an abundance of sunlight. The main level consists of a large eat in kitchen complete with Viking appliances and Sub Zero refrigeration, along with a large family room, formal living and dining rooms, each with large windows and ocean views. The top level is occupied by the master suite boasting sweeping views and cool ocean breezes. The generous space is a private escape with all views and no neighbors or obstructions. The lower level also showcases views, and is a great separation for invited guests consisting of 2 bedrooms and a large family room, with an optional separate entry. Additionally there is a sun drenched backyard along with a massive 275 sf indoor storage area (not included in the living footage) that could be used for that perfect flex space you\'ve been looking for. Enjoy world-class amenities including swimming pool, fitness and tennis facilities, Crystal Cove State Park, direct access to the beach and Crystal Cove shopping center.
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 3,426 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1135
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2003
- Lot Size: 8,000 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Shared Driveway
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Foyer, Game Room, Great Room, Living Room, Master Suite, Separate Family Room, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Storage Space
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Electric, Gas
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone
- Pool Description: Association, Heated
- Spa Description: Association
- Roof: Clay
- Fence Type: Brick
- Lot Features: Cul-De-Sac
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Dual
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected
- Power On or Off: Mediterranean
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Orange
- Area: CR - Crystal Cove
- Community: seascape (ccsc)
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Picnic Area, Playground, Tennis, Sport Court, Biking Trails, Hiking Trails, Horse Trails, Gym/Ex Room, Club House, Maintenance Grounds, Dues Paid Monthly, Guard, Security
- Association: 1
- Security: 24 Hour Security, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Gated Community, Gated with Guard
- HOA Fee: $850 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Horse Trails, Preserve/Public Land, Sidewalks
Directions: Pacific Coast Hwy to Reef Point through gate and right on Sidney Bay
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res. Brokerage
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.