2322 Palos Verdes Drive 109 Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
2 Bedroom, 1,184 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,184 Sq Ft
- 2 full
This sophisticated 2 bed/2 bath condo, in the heart of Lunada Bay, is very stylish, light & bright! Located in a lovely complex with only 18 units and a \garden feel\ throughout the building. Featuring vaulted ceilings in the living area, beautiful travertine floors throughout the home, granite countertops in the bathrooms with a beautiful marble basin in the master bath. Friendly kitchen which looks out to the courtyard, and a wonderful large patio off the living room enhances the open, airy feeling! Enjoy the living room fireplace and the convenience of laundry in this downstairs unit. This property is also highlighted by a grassy yard to enjoy an outdoor lifestyle. Two parking spaces & storage units are available in the gated subterranean parking. Lunada Bay Plaza, the walking trails, shops/restaurants & cliffs are a stroll away! Lunada Terrace is a special place to call home! Come see for yourself!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,184 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $506
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1973
- Lot Size: 21,242 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Assigned, Gated, Subterranean
- Rooms: Living Room
- Interior: Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Stone Counters, Tile Counters
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Stove
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Stone
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Excellent Condition
- Lot Features: Landscaped, Park Nearby, Sprinklers In Rear
- Building Levels Description: One
- Construction: Frame
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Radiant, Electric
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 160 - Lunada Bay/Margate
- Community Features: Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Trash, Water, Dues Paid Monthly, Pet Rules, Pets Permitted
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector, Wired for Alarm System
- HOA Fee: $345 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Gutters, Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: On PV Drive between Yarmouth & Via Zumaya. Cross Street: Yarmouth
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker-PV/Bch. Cities
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.