2546 Palos Verdes Drive Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
3 Bedroom, 2,196 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,196 Sq Ft
- 2 full
This Lunada Bay home is located walking distance to Lunada Bay bluffs & surf spots, restaurants, shops bank, markets, and much more. It is also unique in Palos Verdes to be walking distance to the Elementary, Middle & High Schools. The home has a light bright room addition and the large lot that has a partial ocean view from the raised rear yard area. The home was built in 1957 with hints of Mid-Century Modern styling and some updates in the kitchen and baths. There are hardwood floors underneath some of the carpets. There are 2 large (2-sided) floor to ceiling wood burning fireplaces, PV Stone facade in the living room and tons of Red Brick and an indoor cooking grill in the Family Room. There is a built-in wet-bar in the family room for entertaining. There are lovely French doors leading to private fenced alcove area off the master suite. This home has wonderful updating possibilities.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,196 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $569
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1957
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 12,413 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Garage, Garage - Side Entry, RV Gated, RV Potential
- Rooms: Family Room, Living Room, Master Bathroom, See Remarks, Utility Room
- Interior: Bar, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Copper Plumbing Partial, Granite Counters, Pantry, Wet Bar
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Electric Range, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Wood, Masonry
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: See Remarks, Tile
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Garden, Lot 10000-19999 Sqft, Sprinklers In Rear
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Construction: Stucco
- Exterior Description: Rain Gutters
- Property Condition: Additions/Alterations, Repairs Cosmetic
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: Standard
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Sewer Paid
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Modern, Ranch
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 160 - Lunada Bay/Margate
- Security: Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Rural, Storm Drains, Suburban
Directions: 4 houses North of Via Zumaya on East side of Palos Verdes Dr W
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Estate Properties
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.