27060 Eastvale Road Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA 90274
4 Bedroom, 2,798 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,798 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Welcome to this beautiful home located in the friendly neighborhood of Westfield.
This updated split level ranch is wonderfully private and serene, nestled against the
hillside with a view overlooking the LA basin. The main level boasts a light filled
great room with vaulted ceilings, hard wood floors, and an updated kitchen including
granite countertops, cherry shaker cabinets and a walk-in pantry. The French doors
open to the front and side decks bringing the outside in. Up from the main level are
three large bedrooms with two full baths including a master with en suite bath and
French doors opening to an expansive â€œTrexâ€ deck. The lower level offers a family
room and the fourth bedroom, which could be used as a home office or
even configured as a â€œmother-in lawâ€ suite with itâ€™s own private entrance. There is a
third full bath, laundry room, and another bonus room with a separate entrance
leading to the side yard. Enjoy the spacious feel of the beautifully landscaped yard
with drought resistant ornamental grasses, stone accents, and large decks made for
entertaining. The property borders an equestrian and hiking trail, which winds
through a canyon filled with the natural flora and fauna of the Palos Verdes
Peninsula. All of this and the advantage of the award winning Palos Verdes schools.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,798 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $571
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1977
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 23,627 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Garage - Three Door
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Great Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Balcony, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Granite Counters, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Pantry
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Front Yard, Lot 20000-39999 Sqft, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Multi/Split
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 165 - PV Dr North
- Community Features: Tennis, Hiking Trails, Horse Trails, Dues Paid Annually
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Security System, Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: RANVIS
- Junior High School: MIRALE
- HOA Fee: $50 Annually
- HOA Fee Includes: Rural, Storm Drains
Directions: Palos Verdes Drive North to Eastvale
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeService
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.