13031 VILLOSA Place 125 Playa Vista, CA 90094
2 Bedroom, 1,540 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,540 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
Peaceful & inviting, classy & chic, right in the heart of Concert Park District. This stunning 2 + 2.5 townhouse-style condo offers an excellent sense of style plus all the warmth & sophistication of a traditional home. Best of all, this sanctuary has NO shared wall with any neighbors! Your senses will be delighted by the open & flowing floor plan that is just perfect for hanging out with friends & family. Enjoy the white kitchen w/ granite counter tops, SS built-in appliances, and the expansive, curved eating bar overlooking the Great Room, which features a cozy fireplace and sliding doors leading to the covered patio and greenery beyond; beautiful, wood floors throughout; elegant, curved staircase; built-in shelving on the upstairs landing; master suite with private patio, walk-in closet, spa-like bathroom with natural tumbled stone; 2nd en-suite bedroom overlooking the soothing courtyard & water fountain. Intrigued? This could be the perfect place for you to call home. Come see!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,540 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $640
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2006
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 108,041 SqFt
- Parking Type: Assigned, Controlled Entrance, Community Garage, Subterranean, Guest
- Rooms: Entry, Master Bedroom, Living Room, Walk-In Closet
- Other Appliances: Freezer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Fireplace: 1, Gas, Living Room
- Flooring: Wood, Laminate, Carpet, Tile
- Pool Description: Community Pool
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Zoned
- Heating: Zoned, Central Furnace, Fireplace, Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C39 - Playa Vista
- Community Features: Picnic Area, Controlled Access, Biking Trails, Club House, Barbecue, Pet Rules, Playground, Pool, Tennis, Paddle Tennis, Dues Paid Monthly
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Sprinklers, Automatic Gate, Gated Community, Smoke Detector, Wired for Alarm System
Directions: From Jefferson, south on Concert Park Drive. Building is at the NW corner of Concert Park Drive and Runway Road.
Listing courtesy of Palm Realty Boutique Inc.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.