2626 Galleon Lane Port Hueneme, CA 93041
3 Bedroom, 1,296 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,296 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Welcome home! This tastefully remodeled ranch style home offers a carefree So Cal lifestyle. An open kitchen/living room concept allows for easy entertaining. The kitchen has been upgraded with soft-close cabinets, built in pantry, and beautiful butcher block island that offers plenty of storage and seating. The living room features a fireplace for those cool coastal evenings. Upgrades include faux plank wood floors, custom baseboards and light fixtures and new interior doors with beaded panel detailings. Both bathrooms have been completely remodeled including a two person walk-in travertine shower, soaker tub and custom built vanity with marble countertop for the master bathroom.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,296 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $328
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1979
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 3,920 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Shared Driveway, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Built-In Storage
- Rooms: Living Room, Master Bedroom, Family Room, Master Bathroom
- Interior: Open Floor Plan, Copper Plumbing Partial, Pantry, Recessed Lighting
- Other Appliances: Gas Cooking, Dishwasher, Range/Stove Hood, Gas Water Heater
- Flooring: Carpet
- Pool Description: Heated, In Ground, Fenced, Association
- Spa Description: Heated, Association, In Ground, Gunite
- Roof: Composition
- Lot Features: Greenbelt
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- House Faces/Primary View: East
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled, Additions/Alterations
- Dryer: 1
- Heating: Natural Gas, Fireplace, Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Ventura
- Area: VC33 - Oxnard - Southwest / Port Huenem
- Community: yankee landing - 246301
- Community Features: Maintenance Grounds, Call for Rules
- Association: 1
- Security: Fire and Smoke Detection System, Security Lights, Smoke Detector
Directions: Patterson heading south pass Hemlock and turn right at Fleet St. which turns into Galleon Lane. First driveway on right you will see garage 2626. Park and walk path between 2626 Galleon Lane and next door house. From Hemlock heading east turn right o
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Propert
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.