512 Esplanade 202 Redondo Beach, CA 90277
2 Bedroom, 2,221 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 2,221 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Wow! Do you want to live on the most famous street in South Redondo Beach - Esplanade. Here is a unique opportunity to live in a spacious, one-level condo (no stairs inside the unit) across the street from the beach, bike path and beautiful Pacific Ocean. There are only 13 units in the building which includes an elevator and secured underground parking. The GREAT ROOM has a fireplace and opens to a large balcony, perfect for family enjoyment and entertaining. The KITCHEN has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and generous storage space. Relax in the spacious MASTER BEDROOM with a walk in closet, and a large MASTER BATHROOM with double sink areas, spa tub & an oversize shower. The LARGE SECOND BEDROOM has ample closet space and direct access to the hallway full bathroom. A BONUS AREA can be used as a media room, an office, or even converted to the 3rd bedroom if needed. The large laundry room accommodates side-by-side machines. 2 side-by-side parking spots are reserved for this unit, with spacious dedicated lockable storage. Ample guest parking spaces are available. The HOA CLUB HOUSE includes the following amenities: pool & spa, pool table and exercise room with sauna. Only 5 minute walk to stores and restaurants on PCH and all the fun on the Redondo Beach pier, Veteran\'s Park & Redondo Beach Senior Center. The Riviera Village is just an easy 20 minute stroll. This great, walkable neighborhood provides year-round ocean and sunset views.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 2,221 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $529
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1983
- Lot Size: 19,706 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Assigned, Community Garage, Controlled Entrance, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Site, Parking Space, Side by Side
- Rooms: Entry, Great Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Master Bedroom, Media Room, Office, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Ceramic Counters, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Balcony, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Tile Counters, Track Lighting
- Other Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Vented Exhaust Fan, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Purifier
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Bamboo, Tile
- Pool Description: Community Pool, In Ground
- Spa Description: Community
- Lot Features: Landscaped, Walkstreet
- Building Levels Description: One
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 157 - S Redondo Bch W of PCH
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Sauna, Barbecue, Gym/Ex Room, Club House, Billiard Room, Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Trash, Sewer, Water, Controlled Access
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Card/Code Access, Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Alta Vista
- Junior High School: Parras
- High School: Redondo Union
- HOA Fee: $560 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Urban
Directions: Between Ruby and Sapphire, south of Torrance Blvd
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Palos Verdes
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.