531 Esplanade 208 Redondo Beach, CA 90277
1 Bedroom, 1,246 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,246 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Spacious one bedroom or if preferred can be converted back to 2 bedrooms. Fabulously appointed with granite counters, tiled back-splash and stainless appliances. There is a clothes washer in the unit. Enjoy all the amenities in the building. Take advantage of the pool, spa, gym or walk/run along the promenade for miles. Watch the dolphins and sailboats from your balcony. This property is minutes from Veterans Park and the Redondo Beach Pier. Walk to restaurants, farmers market, enjoy the nightlife. Live fully on Esplanade. Only 3 minutes to the sand! Bask in the pure, raw southern California sunshine!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,246 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $783
- Total Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1974
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 24,169 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Assigned, Community Garage, Covered Parking, Direct Garage Access, Garage Door Opener, Gated, Parking Space, Private, Subterranean
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down
- Interior: Built-Ins, Granite Counters, Living Room Balcony, Open Floor Plan, Storage Space
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Range, Free Standing Range, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Pool Description: Association, Community Pool, In Ground
- Spa Description: Community, Association, Heated, In Ground
- Fence Type: Average Condition
- Lot Features: Landscaped
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Exterior Description: Lighting
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: Electricity - On Property, Standard
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Wall Heater, Electric
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Sewer Paid
- Utility Information: Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 157 - S Redondo Bch W of PCH
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Sauna, Gym/Ex Room, Club House, Recreational Multipurpose Room, Meeting Room, Electricity, Trash, Water, Dues Paid Monthly, Pets Permitted
- Association: 1
- Security: Automatic Gate, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Closed Circuit TV, Fire and Smoke Detection System, Security Lights, Smoke Detector
- Junior High School: Redondo
- High School: Redondo Union
- HOA Fee: $525 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Street Lighting, Urban
Directions: On Esplanade between Ruby and Sapphire
Listing courtesy of Vista Sotheby\'s International
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.