1931 Voorhees Avenue Redondo Beach, CA 90278
4 Bedroom, 1,629 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,629 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Revitalized inside and out with meticulous attention to details - this sophisticated, plantation-style home blends sleek contemporary design with beach-house elements. The Manhattan Beach adjacent location has convenient beach access year round, only two miles from the sand. The spacious and open floor plan accentuates the homeâ€™s calm, peaceful ambiance, which can easily accommodate a modern living space, or a more traditional Pottery Barn design. The chef style kitchen features new stainless steel appliances, Carrara marble counter tops and back splash. Brand new wood flooring connects the kitchen, dining room and living room into one great open area. Enjoy the master suite with his and hers walk-in closets and a fireplace. The master bath features double vanity with Carrara marble counter top, a designer shower with framless glass door and a free standing tub. The lush green grass covered rear yard and the concrete patio area are perfect for grilling and entertaining on hot summer nights after a day at the beach. The peaceful and calming environment is accentuated by the white exterior finish, and the white rose bushes and new picket fence gives the property a charming curb appeal. This isnâ€™t just a house, itâ€™s a wonderful haven to call your home
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,629 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $767
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1950
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 5,002 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Auto Driveway Gate, Driveway - Concrete, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Great Room, Laundry, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Energy Star Appliances, Energy Star Water Heater, Garbage Disposal, Gas Stove, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Fence Type: Block, Vinyl
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Sprinkler System, Walkstreet
- Building Levels Description: One, Multi/Split
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Parking Spaces: 5
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 151 - N Redondo Bch/Villas North
- Elementary School: Madison
- Junior High School: Adams
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks
Directions: Artesia west to Blossom North to Voorhees west.
Listing courtesy of Pier to Pier Brokers, Inc
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.