1630 Haynes Lane Redondo Beach, CA 90278
4 Bedroom, 1,939 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,939 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
This unique property is in a prime location within the Golden Hills on a highly desirable block. The freshly painted white trim invites you into this beautiful tall and skinny home with a traditional floor plan. Through the front door the driftwood floors open up to a completely remodeled kitchen. Quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, freshly painted cabinets and the stainless-steel appliances glisten underneath the recessed lighting. Everyone will gather in this space that is perfect for entertaining. Your eyes glance up and admire the white wood paneled ceiling that opens to a dining space and living room with a fireplace for cool winter evenings. Through sliding glass doors is a south facing patio and your own lemon treeâ€“ imagine enjoying the summer barbecues. A remodeled powder room for your guests is adjacent to a two-car garage finished with epoxy flooring. Up to the top level is a conveniently accessible laundry room and several storage cabinets along with a full bath with double sinks. The master suite has cathedral vaulted ceilings and not only a large walk-in closet with built ins but an ensuite with a tub and a walk-in shower. Down the hall are 3 other spacious bedrooms. The bedroom on the north end of the house opens up to a deck beyond French doors for views of the Golden Hills. This home also has air conditioning! This street is within walking distance of the award-winning Jefferson Elementary school and is located in close proximity to Hermosa Beach.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,939 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $593
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1983
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 2,501 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway - Concrete, Garage
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Entry, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Track Lighting, Unfurnished
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Stove, Microwave
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Gas
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Tile
- Fence Type: Stone, Wood
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Garden, Landscaped, Park Nearby, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers In Rear
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- House Faces/Primary View: North
- Construction: Stucco
- Exterior Description: Lighting
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Laundry, Electricity - On Property
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 154 - N Redondo Bch/Golden Hills
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Jefferson
- Junior High School: Parras
- High School: Redondo Union
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: Heading South on Harkness towards Jefferson turn right on Haynes Lane- Property on left towards Harper Lane
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Beach Cities
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.