5041 Willow Wood Road Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
4 Bedroom, 2,874 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,874 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Pristine mid-century beauty with 180 degree city light views from almost coastline to coastline. Spacious 2874 sqft, air-conditioned home with four bedroom and private office with spectacular views and separate entrance - perfect for the professional who wants to work from home. Dream home for entertaining with both a large formal living/dining area with fireplace opening to the pool area and huge family room with wet bar and fireplace and game room area. Vaulted ceilings throughout with wood floors and new paint and carpet. The expansive backyard offers a beautiful black bottom pool, fountain, bbq as well as lush landscaping and fruit trees. The kitchen is perfect for the gourmet cook with a six burner Wolf industrial stove, three ovens, microwave, warming drawer, professional refrigerator/freezer and large island with separate sink and disposal. Located in the award-winning Palos Verdes School District, this home is walking distance to Peninsula High School and has easy access off the hill for commuters. First time on the market since 1964, this home also has a large garage with workshop area with fantastic views, making it the perfect craft/cave retreat.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,874 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $522
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1956
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 14,004 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Workshop
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Entry, Family Room, Great Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Office, Separate Family Room
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, In Ground
- Lot Features: Front Yard, Landscaped, Park Nearby, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Multi/Split
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Mid Century Modern
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 176 - Silver Spur
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs
Directions: Silver Spur to Kingspine to Willow Wood
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeService
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.