8 Upper Blackwater Cyn Road Rolling Hills, CA 90274
5 Bedroom, 6,552 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 6,552 Sq Ft
- 6 full
This ranch is an equestrian families dream, featuring panoramic views, 3.5 acres of space and endless amenities to enjoy the land with the convenience and privacy of living in the gated city of Rolling Hills. This traditional custom designed estate by renowned architect, George Sweeney, is complete with 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, over 6, 000 sq. ft. of living space and a 500 sq. ft. pool house. The main living space includes a beautiful remodeled kitchen, formal dining room, living room and family room. In addition, there is a lower basement perfect for families to create a game room or movie theater. Beautiful craftsmanship can be found throughout the home from the open wood-beam ceilings to the built-ins in the office. Enjoy panoramic views from the expansive patio which flows off the living space, perfect for outdoor entertaining to enjoy the pool and pool house. The lower pad has a 777 sq. ft. barn with 3 stalls, a tack room and plenty of space for a riding ring or tennis court. Experience exquisite country living at its finest!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 6,552 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1068
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Full Baths: 2
- 3/4 Baths: 4
- Year Built: 1940
- Lot Size: 150,828 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Basement, Bonus Room, Family Room, Great Room, Guest/Maid's Quarters, Kitchen, Laundry, Library, Living Room, Master Suite, Office, Walk-In Closet
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Pool Description: Private, In Ground
- Spa Description: In Ground, Private
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Garden, Horse Property, Horse Property Improved, Lot Over 40000 Sqft
- Building Levels Description: One
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Zoned
- Heating: Central Furnace, Zoned
- Sewer: Conventional Septic
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 166 - Rolling Hills
- Community Features: Tennis, Horse Trails
- Association: 1
- HOA Fee: $13990 Annually
- HOA Fee Includes: Horse Trails, Riding/Stables
Directions: Portuguese Bend Rd to Upper Blackwater
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.