34 Chuckwagon Road Rolling Hills, CA 90274
4 Bedroom, 3,028 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,028 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Charming one level ranch home with a circular driveway greets you in this exclusive private gated community. Inviting front courtyard meets you before the double door entry to reveal the new hardwood floors, new carpet and new paint in this easy floor plan of four bedrooms, three bathrooms and three fireplaces. Ocean, city, canyon, and hill views will captivate you as you arrive to this 1.6 acre quiet, private and tranquil setting. There are cathedral ceilings, a large skylight in the peninsula style kitchen and plenty of room to roam. Formal living room with enormous PV stone fireplace, formal dining room right off the kitchen and cozy family room with another stone fireplace and wet bar. This property will bring you back to the good old days when life in the country was what everyone envied. Grab a glass of lemonade and enjoy one of the many patios to listen to the birds chirp, the wind swirl and watch life slowly go by!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,028 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $669
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1964
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 69,682 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway - Asphalt, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Two Door, Workshop
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Center Hall, Entry, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Separate Family Room
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Living Room Deck Attached, Pantry, Tile Counters, Wet Bar
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Masonry, Raised Hearth
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: Gunite, In Ground
- Roof: Flat Tile, Shingle
- Fence Type: Split Rail
- Lot Features: Cul-De-Sac, Horse Property Unimproved, Landscaped, Lot Over 40000 Sqft
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Construction: Stucco
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Conventional Septic
- Utility Information: Phone Connected
- Power On or Off: Ranch
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 166 - Rolling Hills
- Community Features: Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Picnic Area, Tennis, Hiking Trails, Horse Trails, Dues Paid Semi-Annually, Pets Permitted, Guard, Security, Controlled Access
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Gated Community, Gated with Guard, Guarded, Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee: $333 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Riding/Stables
Directions: Just past Chesterfield on your left.
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Palos Verdes
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.