4100 Calle Isabella San Clemente, CA 92672
9 Bedroom, 15,000 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 15,000 Sq Ft
- 14 full, 4 half
La Casa Pacifica is the most significant oceanfront estate in Southern California. Its 5.45 acres of pristine oceanfront property, with 450 linear feet on the beach, are enveloped in the most magnificent coastal gardens and grounds found in California. The completely walled compound affords panoramic views of the ocean and sunsets from its preferred elevation. The Spanish Colonial Revival architecture of the restored and modernized main residence, circa 1927, has been featured in Architectural Digest on three occasions. The gleaming white structures contrast perfectly against the vibrant colors of the impeccably kept seaside gardens. Stands of exotic palms and Monterey Cypress sway in the ocean breezes whilst overlooking wide expanses of emerald lawns. There is approximately 15, 000 s.f. among the various buildings, which include the main residence of approximately. 9, 000 s.f.; a 3, 000 s.f. entertaining pavilion (w/ guest wing), a two-bedroom guest house, and multiple staff accommodations. An oceanfront swimming pool, lighted N/S tennis court, and putting green complete the property. All of this rests behind three sets of gates. Once home to President Richard M. Nixon, La Casa Pacifica been the setting of numerous social and political events in its storied past.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 15,000 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $4233
- Total Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 14
- Full Baths: 9
- Half Baths: 4
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1926
- Lot Size: 237,358 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 6
- Parking Type: Auto Driveway Gate, Driveway, Garage, On Site, Oversized, Private
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Den, Dressing Area, Entry, Family Room, Formal Entry, Guest/Maid's Quarters, Library, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Office, Retreat, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry, Workshop
- Interior: Balcony, Bar, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins
- Fireplace: 1, Guest House, Master Bedroom, Gas
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, In Ground
- Spa Description: Private, In Ground
- Roof: Spanish Tile
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Bluff Front, Front Yard, Garden, Landscaped, Lawn, Lot Over 40000 Sqft, Treed Lot, Yard
- Building Levels Description: One
- Construction: Stucco
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air
- Sewer: Sewer Paid
- Utility Information: Sewer Available, Sewer Connected
- Power On or Off: Spanish
- Parking Spaces: 6
- County: Orange
- Area: SW - San Clemente Southwest
- Community: cotton point (cwp)
- Community Features: Guard, Security
- Association: 1
- Security: Automatic Gate, Gated Community, Gated with Guard, Guarded, Security Lights, Security System
- HOA Fee: $550 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lighting
Directions: Cross Streets: Calle Isabella Calle Ariana
Listing courtesy of Compass
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.