214 Via Robina 14 San Clemente, CA 92672
2 Bedroom, 1,050 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,050 Sq Ft
- 2 full
This rare two bedroom single level beach home with ocean breezes and peek-a-boo views in San Clemente is ready for its new owners. Wood laminate floors, new paint, double-pane windows, and ceiling fans compliment the bright and open floorplan. The spacious kitchen features upgraded white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, trendy stone backsplash, and breakfast bar with sitting and separate eating area. The upgraded kitchen opens to the beautiful living room with light-catching windows, recessed lighting, and new sliding doors to the spacious private balcony. The generous sized master bedroom has large closet space and an en suite updated bathroom with walk-in shower. The secondary bedroom is generously sized and features wood flooring and shares the fully remodeled hall bathroom with glass enclosed shower and glass tile backsplash. Convenient indoor laundry closet with stackable washer and dryer along with a convenient one-car garage. Ideally located on a private cul-de-sac street the community grounds are well kept with lush gardens surrounding you. Just minutes to downtown with incredible restaurants, shopping and entertainmentâ€¦and close to the world renown beaches of San Clemente. This home may be purchased furnished as well. Welcome Home!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,050 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $490
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1970
- Stories: 1
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking Type: Garage, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Single Door, Street
- Rooms: Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom
- Interior: Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Furnished, Granite Counters, Living Room Balcony, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Wood Product Walls
- Other Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Concrete, Spanish Tile, Tile
- Fence Type: None
- Lot Features: Cul-De-Sac
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- House Faces/Primary View: Southwest
- Construction: Frame, Stucco
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Wall Window, Electric
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Spanish
- Parking Spaces: 1
- County: Orange
- Area: SE - San Clemente Southeast
- Community: casa contenta (ca)
- Community Features: Maintenance Grounds, Trash, Sewer, Water, Dues Paid Monthly
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: CONCOR
- Junior High School: SHOREC
- High School: SANCLE
- HOA Fee: $300 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: I5 to Ave Palizada go EAST. RIGHT on Avenida Caballeros. RIGHT on Avenida la Paz. LEFT on La Esperanza. RIGHT on Calle Patricia. LEFT on Via Robina. Park at end of the street, home is end unit on Left
Listing courtesy of Redfin
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.