2000 WASHINGTON Avenue 2014 Santa Monica, CA 90403
1 Bedroom, 672 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 672 Sq Ft
- 1 full
Beautifully upgraded \Spanish Bungalow Style Unit\ located on a quiet tree-lined street; within short walking distance to Wholefoods, shops, cafe\'s and restaurants. Only a 20 block stroll to the beach or make use of the bike lane and ride your beach cruiser to the Santa Monica Pier. Ultra-bright detached upper unit, sharing only 1 common wall. Equipped with energy saving recessed lighting, a skylight and windows facing North, East and West. Preserving its 1930\'s charm, you\'ll appreciate real hardwood floors throughout and the elegance of cove ceilings, yet not spareing today\'s modern comforts. You\'ll find excellent water pressure and ample electrical outlets placed in all the right places. No need to search for parking with your own private 1-car garage; including 1 additional exterior tandem parking spot located directly in front of it. Easily access the Laundry facility just below, equipped with newer machines, for use at no charge or opt to install your very own inside, its allowed!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 672 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1100
- Total Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Full Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1931
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 8,635 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.19
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking Type: Garage Door Opener, Covered Parking
- Rooms: Living Room
- Other Appliances: Recirculated Exhaust Fan, Water Line to Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Gas Cooking, Gas Oven, Microwave, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Freezer, Water Heater Unit, Dishwasher, Built In Range, Oven
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Flooring: Wood, Tile
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Spanish Tile
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron, Privacy
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Construction: Wood Siding, Stucco, Plaster
- Exterior Description: Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, TV Antenna
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled, Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Sewer Paid
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces: 1
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C14 - Santa Monica
- Community Features: Controlled Access, Pets Permitted, Maintenance Grounds, Dues Paid Monthly, Trash
- Association: 1
- Security: Smoke Detector, Security Lights, Fire and Smoke Detection System, Gated Community, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
Directions: North of Wilshire Blvd., West of 26th Street; Located at Washington Ave and 20th Street.
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Hollywood Hill
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.