1021 Cravens Avenue 17 Torrance, CA 90501
3 Bedroom, 1,570 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,570 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
THREE BEDROOMS townhomes are still hard to find in Torrance, due to their building codes 2 1/2 baths 3-4 CAR GARAGE all come with this beautiful home. Engineered floors in the living area, along with a small family room, fireplace, small enclosed yard area for dog plus two other large decks. Has a large kitchen with lots of storage in these beautiful cabinets, granite, stainless steel appliances, including a large refrigerator. There are only 20 units in this 10 year old complex and only a couple come up for sale in a year, walk to Honda, Historic Old Torrance, all kinds of restaurants and be right in the thick of the action that Torrance has to offer. Assissor has just under 1600 sq. ft. This is a must see for the family that needs a large garage, nothing else like it around.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,570 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $426
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2006
- Lot Size: 38,644 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Assigned, Converted Garage, Direct Garage Access, Driveway - Concrete, Garage - Two Door, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Master Suite
- Interior: Balcony, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Copper Plumbing Full, Crown Moldings, Granite Counters, Living Room Deck Attached, Pantry
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: 21-25 Units/Acre, Sprinklers In Front
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- House Faces/Primary View: Southwest
- Construction: Drywall Walls, Stucco
- Property Condition: Repairs Cosmetic
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: Standard
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Mediterranean
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 134 - Old Torrance
- Community Features: Trash
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System, Smoke Detector, Wired for Alarm System
- HOA Fee: $200 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Golf Course, Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: 1/2 block north or Torrance Blvd
Listing courtesy of United Realty Group
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.