1407 Amapola Avenue Torrance, CA 90501
2 Bedroom, 734 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 734 Sq Ft
- 1 full
Adorable warm Spanish style home in historic Old Town Torrance, California offered for only $645, 000. This lovely two bedroom, one bath home with a detached garage and a large private back yard is centrally located in a highly desirable quiet neighborhood only 15 minutes from the beach near Torrance High School and convenient shopping, dining, parks, and recreation areas. The kitchen boasts of granite counter tops, wood cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. The bathroom was completely remodeled last month. Round coved ceilings throughout, ceiling fans in both bedrooms, upgraded electric panel, and recently upgraded plumbing. The exterior was just freshly painted with top-of-the-line Sherwin Williams SuperPaint. This home offers a finished detached garage with built in storage shelves plus a covered car port. Relax on the front porch and watch the hummingbirds flirt around the flowers, or enjoy fun family barbeques in the patio sitting area in the large private backyard surrounded by mature shade trees and new clean white vinyl fencing. This delightful home will be your pride and joy. Offered For Sale in \As Is\ condition to qualified buyers who are already pre-approved for a mortgage by a major lender.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 734 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $879
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Full Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1930
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 4,001 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking Type: Carport, Driveway - Concrete, Garage, Off Street, Private
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom
- Interior: Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Copper Plumbing Partial, Granite Counters, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Unfurnished
- Other Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Flooring: Laminate
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Flat, Rolled/Hot Mop, Spanish Tile
- Fence Type: Vinyl, Wood
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Level with Street, Lot Shape-Rectangular, Near Public Transit, Park Nearby, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers Timer, Utilities - Overhead
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- House Faces/Primary View: East
- Construction: Drywall Walls, Plaster, Stucco
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Floor Furnace, Natural Gas
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Spanish
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 134 - Old Torrance
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- High School: Torrance
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: Torrance Blvd -> Amapola Ave
Listing courtesy of Homecoin.com
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.