21926 Ladeene Avenue Torrance, CA 90503
3 Bedroom, 1,464 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,464 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Classy Southwood charmer! Enter into this beautifully renovated home and find yourself in the first of two living spaces. The kitchen overlooks the second living space which has a brick fireplace and a sliding glass door that leads to the grassy backyard. All of the following kitchen features are BRAND NEW: granite countertops and backsplash, porcelain floor tiles, freshly painted white cabinets with modern brushed nickel hardware, stainless steel sink, stainless steel cook-top and stainless steel Thermador hood. Original hardwood floors were just refinished, making them look good as new! Brand new carpet in one of the living rooms and one of the bedrooms (hardwood everywhere else). Brand new, designer paint throughout. Laundry room is next to the kitchen and leads to backyard. Home has copper plumbing. Location, location, location?2 miles to the beach and close to everything. Come see for yourself!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,464 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $635
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1956
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 5,503 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Garage, Garage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- Rooms: Entry, Family Room, Formal Entry, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Granite Counters, Recessed Lighting, Unfurnished
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Stove, Garbage Disposal, Gas Water Heater
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Gas Starter
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Features: Sprinkler System, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers Timer, Walkstreet
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V Other - See Remarks
- Cooling System: Central, See Remarks
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 130 - Southwood
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Suburban
Directions: Carson Street and Cathann Street. East of Anzsa Ave .
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Propert
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.