18628 Prairie Avenue Torrance, CA 90504
3 Bedroom, 1,564 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,564 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Spend a few minutes inside this charming two story family home. The remodel, completed December, 2016 includes self-closing kitchen cabinets and drawers, dual pane windows, bamboo hardwood floors, recessed lighting and a gorgeous sun room or living room, which is not included in the square footage. The roof, water heater, kitchen plumbing and electrical were all replaced Dec. 2016 as well. Enjoy the well designed floor plan which includes a bedroom and office on the ground level. The office could convert back to a 4th bedroom. Upstairs features 2 additional bedrooms, plus a huge storage closet or a small office. Step outside to your private back yard with a wonderful banana palm and plenty of sunshine. Conveniently located close to award winning schools, parks, shopping, restaurants and more. This is the one to see!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,564 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $543
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1961
- Lot Size: 6,293 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage
- Rooms: Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Office, Sun
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Copper Plumbing Full, Granite Counters, Recessed Lighting
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room
- Flooring: Bamboo, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: See Remarks, Shingle
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Park Nearby, Utilities - Overhead
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Property Condition: Additions/Alterations, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: Electricity - On Property
- Cooling System: None
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 132 - N Torrance - West
- High School: North Torrance
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Preserve/Public Land, Sidewalks
Directions: Corner of Prairie and 187th. Park on 187th.
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Estate Properties
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.